What is an LED street light?
LED street light refers to the street lamp made with LED lamps. It has the unique advantages of high efficiency, safety, energy saving, environmental protection, long life, fast response and high color rendering index. It is of great significance for urban lighting energy saving.
Road lighting is an important part of urban lighting. Traditional street lamps are often used. High-pressure sodium lamps emit 360-degree light, and the shortcomings of light loss cause huge waste of energy. At present, the global environment is deteriorating and countries are developing clean energy. With the rapid growth of the national economy, the contradiction between China's energy supply and demand has become increasingly prominent, and there is a serious shortage of power supply. Energy conservation is an urgent problem to be solved. Therefore, the development of new high-efficiency, energy-saving, long-life, high color rendering index, environmentally friendly LED street lights is of great significance for urban lighting energy conservation.
Road lighting is closely related to people's production and life. With the acceleration of urbanization in China, LED street lights gradually take advantage of directional illumination, low power consumption, good driving characteristics, fast response, high seismic capacity, long service life and environmental protection. Entering people's vision and becoming the world's most new generation of energy-saving light source to replace the advantages of traditional light sources, LED street lights will become the best choice for energy-saving renovation of road lighting.
LED street light advantages
1, its own characteristics - the unidirectional nature of light, no light diffusion, to ensure light efficiency.
2, Sword Series Led Street Light has a unique secondary optical design, the light of the LED street light is irradiated to the area of the required illumination, further improving the light efficiency to achieve energy saving purposes.
3, LED has reached 110-130lm / W, and there is still a lot of room for development, the theoretical value of 360lm / W. The luminous efficiency of the high-pressure sodium lamp increases with the increase of power. Therefore, the overall luminous efficacy LED street lamp is stronger than the high-pressure sodium lamp; (this overall luminous effect is theoretical, in fact, the luminous efficiency of the high-pressure sodium lamp above 250W is higher than that of the LED lamp. ).
4. The color rendering of LED street lamps is much higher than that of high-pressure sodium lamps. The color rendering index of high-pressure sodium lamps is only about 23, while the color rendering index of LED street lamps reaches 75 or more. From the perspective of visual psychology, the same brightness is achieved, and the illumination of LED street lamps can be averaged. More than 20% lower than high pressure sodium lamps.
5, the light decay is small, the light decay of less than 3% in one year, still meets the road requirements after 10 years of use, and the high-pressure sodium light decays, which has dropped by more than 30% in a year or so. Therefore, the design of LED street light in use power Can be lower than high pressure sodium lamps.
6. Pc Cooler Led Street Light have automatic control energy-saving devices, which can achieve the maximum possible power reduction and energy saving when meeting the lighting requirements of different time periods. It can realize computer dimming, time-segment control, light control, temperature control, automatic inspection and other humanized functions.
7, long life: can use more than 50,000 hours, providing three years of quality assurance. The downside is that the life of the power supply is not guaranteed.
8, high light efficiency: the use of chips above ≥ 100LM, compared to traditional high-pressure sodium lamps can save more than 75%.
9, easy to install: no need to add cables without rectifiers, directly installed on the pole or the light source nested in the original lamp housing.
10, excellent heat dissipation control: summer temperature control below 45 degrees, and passive cooling, summer heat protection is insufficient.
11, reliable quality: circuit power supply all use high-quality components, each LED has a separate overcurrent protection, no need to worry about damage.
12. Uniform light color: no lens is added, and the uniform light color is not sacrificed to improve the brightness, so as to ensure uniform color without aperture.
13, LED does not contain harmful metal mercury, will not cause harm to the environment when it is scrapped.
LED street light shortcomings
1. Single LED power is low. In order to obtain high power, multiple parallel connections are required.
2, low color rendering. The color displayed under the LED illumination is not as true as the incandescent lamp, which is analyzed from the spectral distribution and is a technical problem.
3, light spots. Due to defects in the manufacturing process of the white LED itself and the matching error with the reflective cup or lens, the "yellow circle" problem is easily caused.
4, LED illumination uniformity problem. If the secondary optical design is not carried out, the illumination of the LED is relatively concentrated, so the secondary optical design must be carried out so that the light intensity distribution map is bat-shaped.
5, LED light fade problem. Compared to low-power LEDs, the light decay of high-power Led Street Light Heatsink is much better. However, low-power LED heat dissipation is small. The high-power LED is a problem that there is no way to solve the problem of heat dissipation, and the brightness will be significantly reduced after heating, so the power cannot be made large. The largest Spark LED street light sold in the market is 360W.
LED street light purchase points
The technology is becoming more and more mature, and the high-power LED light source can meet the needs of general street lamps. The general high-pressure sodium lamp has a luminous efficiency of 100LM/W. The commonly used high-power LED is 50-60LM/W. It can reach 80LM/W with foreign LED chips. The higher the luminous efficiency, the better the energy saving effect. This is also the choice. One of the most important indicators of LED street lights. However, LED standards are not clearly defined in this standard, so it must be carefully checked when purchasing Street LED lamps.
Some merchants use hundreds of 0.5W low-power LEDs in order to reduce costs. However, the light decay of this low-power LED is very serious, and its lifetime of light decay to 80% is only 1000 hours. Therefore, as a street lamp that needs long-term use, it is absolutely impossible to use such a low-power LED. High-power LED (generally 30W or more) is selected, and its light decay is much better.
Self weight problem
Due to the high technical content and complex composition of LED street lamps, some high-power lamp holders will weigh far more than ordinary high-pressure sodium lamps, so the requirements for the corresponding supporting materials are higher. However, some Lv manufacturers have reduced the weight of the LED lamp head as much as possible, from about 30 kilograms of the original single lamp head to more than 10 kilograms, and the weight reduction has further declined.
LED is a semiconductor component, and its wafer is affected by temperature and reduced to 30% of the initial luminous flux, it will lose the meaning of illumination, that is, the end of life, theoretically, the life of high-power LED street lamp is 30,000-50,000 hours, but The important premise is that it has good heat dissipation. It is worth mentioning that the domestic manufacturers have adopted the world's leading needle cooling technology.
LED street light inspection standard
According to the following standards, the inspection standard for the production of street lamps by the company is established.
1. GB/T191 packaging storage and transportation icon (GB/T191-2008, ISO780:1997, MOD) 2.GB/T2900.65 electrical terminology lighting (GB/T2900.65-2004, IEC60050-845: 1987, MOD )
3. GB7000.1-2007 lamps Part 1: General requirements and tests (GB7000.1-2007, IEC60598-1:2003, IDT)
4. GB7000.5-2005 Road and street lighting safety requirements (GB7000.5-2005, IEC60598-1-3:2002, IDT)
5. General requirements for the distribution of photometric measurements of GB/T9468 lamps
6.GB17625.1 electromagnetic compatibility limit harmonic current emission limit (device input current per phase ≤ 16A)
7.GB/T17626.5 Electromagnetic compatibility test and measurement technology Surge (impact) immunity test Electromagnetic compatibility test and measurement technology wave
8. Surge (impact) immunity test (GB17626.5-2008, IEC61000-4-5:2005, IDT)
9. Limits and measurement methods for radio disturbance characteristics of GB17743 electrical lighting and similar equipment (GB17743-2007, CISPR15:2005, IDT)
10.GB19510.1 Lamp control device Part 1: General requirements and safety requirements (GB19510.1-2004, IEC61347-1:2003, IDT)
11.CJJ45-2006 Urban Road Lighting Design Standard
12.SJ/T11364 Electronic Information Product Pollution Control Labeling Requirements
13.IEC60838-2-2 Miscellaneous lamp holders - Part 2-2 Particular requirements for connectors for LED modules
14. Control devices for lamps of IEC 61347-2-13 - Part 2-13
15. IEC62031 general lighting LED module safety requirements
16. Photobiosafety of IEC62471 lamp and lamp systems
Contact Person: Mr. Hugh Hu
Tel: +86 136 8680 7553