1. A good solar street lighting supplier can provide as following:
A. Submittals shall include estimates of:
• Submittals shall include the following calculations, design information and product specs.
• "Days of Storage" battery capacity calculation will be based on an assumption of no sun. Greater than 3 days of no sun energy storage is required for longest night length of the year, which is proper hours for location.
• Battery cycle life using battery manufacturer`s cycle life vs. average depth of discharge shall exceed 3000 cycles at 25◦ C the estimated depth of discharge.
• Worst case (winter) average PV panel amp-hour production to specific worst case amp-hour load ratio (Array-to-Load Ratio). Calculations of Array-to-Load shall using 3.19 watt-hrs/m2 of solar irradiance or less as the average design irradiance. Calculations of Array-to-Load shall be based on the lowest average irradiance data from an accredited source (e.g. NREL TMY2), with an additional derating factor of 0.75 to account for worst-case conditions. Calculation should also take into account other aspects that could affect PV panel output, including temperature, shading, snow or dust coverage and non-optimal orientation. Actual maximum LED Junction Temperature (Tj) using testing at stabilized 55° C ambient, maximum drive current, measured solder joint temperature (Tsj) or case , Temperature Tc and LED manufacturer`s estimate of thermal resistance between[case" or solder joint and junction.
• Line drawing of lighting system(s)
• Wiring diagram(s)
• Calculation of Effective Projected Area (EPA) of the lighting system, along with reference to the AASHTO design wind speed for the area and the EPA rating of the pole.
B. Line drawing of lighting
C. Wiring diagram(s)
D. Photometric Plots on surface from defined lamp height
E. Calculation of Effective Projected Area (EPA) of the lighting system, along with reference to the AASHTO design wind speed for the area and the EPA rating of the pole.
F. Solar street lighting specification sheets .
G. List of customer references that have deployed similar system .
H. Installation Instructions .
I. Shall include all exceptions taken to the specification .
It is the comlete details should be provided.
2. Solar street lighting conditions:
A. PV solar street lighting shall be rated to operate in an ambient temperature range of -4°C (24.8°F) and 55°C (131°F) and up to 100% relative humidity.
B. All solar street lighting Electronic components shall be rated for between -4°C (24.8°F) and 60°C (140°F) or better.
C. PV module, mounting system, pole and footing must be rated for local wind loading conditions.
Contact Person: Mr. Hugh Hu
Tel: +86 136 8680 7553